Vexcel Imaging GmbH team is in Hamburg, Germany this week and ready for the doors to open on the Intergeo 2016 conference. As you can see from the photo, the booth is open, workstations are in place and products are staged. If you are at Intergeo, be sure to stop by and see us at booth #E4.024 in Hall 4 for a chance to learn about our latest innovations including:
- the UltraCam Condor wide area mapping camera (38,000 pixels across track!)
- the UltraCam Mustang mobile mapping camera
- UltraMap 4.0 workflow software that now includes 3D TIN generation
While in the booth, be sure to ask us:
- About the new naming and color scheme for our leading selling UltraCam aerial camera systems
- About our recent partnership with Orbit GT to offer UltraCam customers oblique, mobile, and indoor mapping software products
Additionally, don’t miss our Engelbert Breg–Vexcel Imaging Sales Director for EMEA & LatAm–presenting on all our solutions at the Forum, 11:30 Thursday.
Full Intergeo report can be found online. Have a great conference!
–The Team at Vexcel Imaging